FTX Central 3 crashing

MRP78

Hi, every time I start FTX Central I receive an error message. "An unexpected error occurred. Please send Orbx staff the %LocalAppData%\Orbx\ftxc3.log".

FTX Central then shuts down. I have attached the log.

I haven't used ORBX on my new PC yet, and have never used it with FSX-SE.

I originally purchased from FSS and tried to run the original downloaded file which crashed and gave me a few errors.

I uninstalled everything and then transferred my licences to ORBX and downloaded FTX Central 3 (v3.0.2.2). It installed fine so I started downloading FTX Global, Vector, Popham addon and FTX Trees and in FTX Central. A few hours into the downloading and installation it froze and now I receive the above error message and FTX shuts down every time I run it. I have run FSX and the FTX Global seems to be installed but Popham airport is not there and the graphics have gone a bit strange.

There is no option to uninstall, reinstall or repair FTX central so I'm not sure what to do. I have never used these forums and am not overly familiar with ORBX products so any advice would be appreciated.

The transaction ID in my ORBX account is: 58694a7e1a52c. I'm not sure if my FSS original order number is required too?

Please advise.

ftxc3.log

Thanks. Where do I find the "Select a simulator" option as seen in the image on the topic you sent?

I cant open FTXC and if I run the installer package again it just opens the current installation of FTXC and crashes again so I'm not sure how to get to that option page to change my selection.

If you had the start menu, it would open first, before FTX Central.

Please try the second option and see if that helps.

If it still doesn't, try this

Please try to delete C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Orbx and

C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Temp\Orbx.

Then try to re-install FTX Central v3 from the link

on the Orbx Direct home page.

Archived