Vector Update Support Page

eisenopferd

Hi ORBX Team,

my FTX Central 2 says there is a Vector update 1.40 and 1.45. It says I should look at the support page, but I cant find any downloads.

I can not find any information over the actual update procedure.

Thanks /Hendrik/

Edit: I just saw there is a login button at the support page, but it seems I do not have a login for this page.

And no post for this update at release anouncement thread?

ftx central.PNG

Hello,

because you are using an outdated FTX Central version, the update message is also out of date.

Fortunately, you can still find the updates on this page.

If you wish to update your FTX Central version, please have a read of this topic and those linked inside it.

Hello Nick, thanks for your answer. This helps. I now transferred the licences to Orbxdirect and installed FTXCentral 3.

But it would have been better to inform us with FTXCentral. My Central updated itself to 2.0 and then postet the update anouncement without informing about the huge change in FTXCentral and the licences.

After Installing the Central 3 I was able to install the Vector update, but it seems to be a new full install. i had to download about 6GB of data, but the two updates 1.4 and 1.45 are only 537MB big.

So it would be fine to post the size of the update befor I have to click th update-button in Central 3. And the update can not be canceled.

What about a Release Anouncement of Vector 1.45? Some Changelogs? Even one single posting that there is something?

Is there any other Forum where I can get the newest information about Vector?

Thanks /Hendrik/

Hello,

You can cancel any update by simply closing FTX Central v3.

You can also apply the Vector updates from the page that I linked to

and then FTX Central v3 will not do an update.

The old release announcement forum is no more but I can tell you that

the update to version 1.45 was announced on 7th August 2016.

Archived