FTX central issues

paulv2

What started out as a simple purchase of Caloundra airport has exploded into a big issue for me. after trying manual download as there didn't appear any other means from response I was getting realised didn't have FTXC3. No update button showing on ftxc2 and nil notification at any time of update so downloaded manually from FTX site. FTXC2 is now inoperable and FTXC3 will not download and install. All scenery appears intact on FSX and P3D3 but have no way of supposed easy updating files as stated in FTXC promos. Have tried to follow some of the steps shown by others but not savvy enough I presume as I just see too hard fixes. It all used to be easy for non experts like me. Any easy suggestions!!!!. Would be appreciated for a first time user of any forum.

Thanks Doogles, haven't posted a lot, which is obvious but have read a lot of hints and tips and FAQ (Thanks John) . After a nights sleep and a bit of a think and a revisit to forum found the problem and sorted. However still don't understand why I didn't get updates re ftx3 as have had all other notifications. Trying to use v2 was start of problem and guess just got a bit frustrated, especially as lots of customers were having similar problems it would appear. Probably wont post too much more unfortunately.

Archived