FTX global will not download

Ianscarb

Hello. I have just purchased FTX global, but cannot get FTX central to download it. I have downloaded FTX central and it is installed on my PC. When I click on the FTX global link to use FTX central, it opens the FTX start screen(after asking me if I want to change from Microsoft Edge) and asks me to select a simulator. However it will then not let me type anything in, does not give me any simulator to select and FTX central just sits there telling me it is starting. The only items it will let me click on is the close message at which point it tells me I have not selected a simulator and shuts down.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but not a clue what.

Regards

Hello Doogles,

Thanks for coming back so quickly. Think I see part of the problem. Yes I have an Orbx Direct account, but when I start FTX Central it says I am not logged in and it will not let me log in because it is asking for the simulator detail so I cannot link FTX central to my Orbx Direct account.

Catch 22 a bit.

Regards

Ian

Solved it, I hope. Remembered I had to move FSX out of the Program files so I could load my new weather programme. Copied the file back to Program files and FTX3  found it. Now downloading FTX global into the new place I have FSX so hopefully that sorts it. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for your help Doug.

All the best and a Merry Christmas.

Archived