Landclass messed up after FTX Global/Open LC EU installation

Emi

Greetings,

I did a complete P3D reinstallation last weekend.
The first addons I added again were my FTX products, in particular Global; Vector and Open LC EU and NA.

I installed them from the backups I still had of the FSS versions, so not through FTX Central v3.

After installation I ran FTX Central3 and it tells me everything is fine.

However this is what my scenery looks like in almost all parts of Europe now:

Nx3RLxY.jpg

GHrj2c8.jpg

HX8Qn58.jpg

Before installing my FTX Addons there were no addons installed and it is a fresh copy of the latest P3D.

According to FTX Central 3 all are up to date with the latest version.

Other addons installed at the moment:
Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg, Berlin Tegel X, Flysimware Learjet 35a, Flight1 GTN750, MilViz WX Advantage Radar, FSUIPC, AS16&ASCA, FSL Spotlights. That's all.

One possibility I expect *could* be the issue is that FTX Central 3 keeps asking me to unify the LCLOOKUP on each startup of the program.
I choose to do so every time and it says process finished successfully, however still it keeps asking me again and again I start the program. It also takes ages (as in a minute or two) to load, is that normal?

I installed it as Administrator and also click to run as admin each time I start it.

Any ideas how to get this issue solved?

Order Number: FSS0302127

Did FTX Central v3 at any point carry out a file migration?

I expect that the error you describe is indeed connected to the mess that you see on the screen.

You might try a search of your P3D folder and then your ORBX folder for .migrated

Delete all the files that are found and this should prompt FTX Central to do a file migration the

next time that it starts.

Hi Nick, thanks for getting back to me.

I do not have a .migrated folder within my P3D/ORBX folder.

I ran FTX Central v3 again (with rightclick -> Run as Admin) and it asked me to migrate. I clicked the button and got the confirmation message, however there is still no such folder.

Here some screenshots:

DzbqGpJ.jpg

lLbmS04.jpg

Archived