ObjectFlow.dll causing crash

Eleusius

Dear community,

I am having a problem with the above mentioned ObjectFlow.dll using FSX: Steam Edition. Whenever I change from full screen to windowed mode and click anywhere on the desktop, the sim crashes. A reinstall didn't help. I have deleted my FSX.cfg and deactivated all dlls and then re-activated them one by one in order to find the origin of the problem and it turned out, as soon as i enabled the ObjectFlow.dll, I get the described issue. I don't use ENB series. I have intalled the newest libraries and FTX Global + OLC Europe and have just purchased OLC NA. This guy on the Avsim forum had the exact same problem 4 years ago: http://www.avsim.com/topic/384579-objectflow-ftx-modules-causes-crash-to-desktop-when-alt-tabbing/page-3

I read somewhere that the dll is only important for ORBX airports, so I should not get any problems when deactivating it, but I would like to buy ORBX airports, too. Any suggestions how to solve the problem?

Greetings,

Eleusius

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using FTXCv3. Have just migrated my licenses from FSS to ORBX with the error unfortunately persisting. I have noticed that I have no problems under DX10, which i cannot use though, as I am soon getting a Rift and, as far as I know, Flyinside does not support DX10 yet.

Archived