NO AI Traffic

calum438

HI

I recently installed FTX Ai traffic V2. I put in My Scenery Library with my other FTx Products (Melbourne, Gold and other freeware airports) and set the commercial traffic density to 30 and went to Brisbane Intl. No Planes at all! Should I reinstall or get rid of version 1 first?

Calum

In my Scenery LIbrary I can'y select FTXAI_AIRCRAFT because It sais there is no directory. I can Select FTXAI_TRAFFIC but not AIRCRAFT

Apparantly you haven't read the instructions as you cannot add the aircraft in the scenery CP, you will need to check if the extra line is added to your fsX.cfg file

[Main]

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_AIRCRAFT

if that is present then it should work unless you have other AI traffic installed that is based on fs9, that kills all fsX traffic.

I typed in FSX.cfg in the search bar. It came up with FsXPath and it is a CFG file. It was cointaing only one line that read: FSXROOTDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X Where abouts could i find this FSX.Cfg file?

PLease help Calum ???

Wich OS are you using XP, Vista or W7 ?

for XP = C:\Documents and Settings\......\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX

for Vista, W7 = C:\Users\........\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Also you have to make sure that hidden files and folders are visible, how to do this => on the task bar open tools and select Folder options, look through it and tick show hidden files and folders, hit OK and it should be visible

Archived