No trees in simple minded simmer's Telluride

Eeros

No trees in Telluride, did try to search help (long time).

My kind of senilix can't make them to appear.

Can not load even the new Orbx libraries ( but there is not " blue notification at the bottom left of FTX Central's interface "- so is it OK?).

Some health problems lately and maybe the mighty brains are also gone forever...

I can not so these manoeuvres  with FTX central 3 (like in version 2):

"2. New custom vegetation/autogen is not displaying correctly

Telluride includes new autogen vegetation types specifically made for the airport and vicinity. Unlike other ORBXlibrary components, the autogen updates require an extra step during installation to activate, as per these instructions:

1. Download and install the latest version of the ORBX Libraries from here.

2. Once installed, open FTX Central V2, select either the FTX Global or North America group, and press "Apply Group". 
                3. VERY IMPORTANT: You must apply or re-apply a region after installing the ORBXlibs, even if your desired region is                                         already active. Applying the region actively forces the introduction of the new autogen files, failure to do this mean you will have an                     underwhelmingly sparse rendition of the terrain around Telluride. "

Can't understand ANY new things in this age, stupidity and infirmity.

Maybe bullet in mouth would help in this heartache, so sad so sad...

I'm so sorry

OHOI !!!

C'mon, maybe i'm not /seems to be sexiest simmer in the internet but i'm STILL a very good customer :)

I s there ANY  way to get trees to this scenery when i must using central3 now and can't do "things " that is on my top post.

'Cos now my  "New custom vegetation/autogen is not displaying correctly " !!!

Would be very nice thing to help if somebody can. I'll buy beer for decent help, for GOD sake...

Goodnight 

4FI9dXE.png

Your transaction ID is 584a197abc28a.

KTEX Telluride Regional Airport $25.97 AUD
Total: $25.97 AUD

I tried everything i can but still not any trees in this otherwise lovely scenery.

I'll wait for some kind of help.

I understand that You are very busy and I'm not the first in line.

Yours,

humblelittlecustomer ;)

mmsnldA.jpg

"Welcome to World Class Support! No questions unanswered. Our philosophy at Orbx is "the customer is king". If you've got any issues with FTX, from installation assistance, performance tuning, bugs, or just any general queries about any aspect of FTX or the simulators we support, then please visit the Orbx Support Forums and we'll be ready to provide assistance. You'll also find a vibrant community there as well!"

!!!

50 minutes ago, Doogles said:

Maybe something in the below link will help you....I found it by doing a simple search. :)

Cheers

Doug

Yes, I did search Telluride no trees etc. many times but did't know that it should be "Tulluride" instead ;)

And there is now Central V3 witch is different than V2 what is in those older comments about this very problem.

Also my mother language in finno-ugric, so I'm maybe little slower than ango-saxons with their natural born high IQ.s (my poor IQ is just 172 or it was in age 16).

I thank you, i will read every help I get (in my slow manner) and try everything that might help - because this (beautiful FTX ORBX -world) is VERY important to me.

Every other regions and FTX/ORBX sceneries works beautifully today!

I have high hopes that its gonna be OK someday, like every older difficulties before.

Now I study more and if anything will not help, I'll plant new trees myself and wait them to grow.

Sorry my poor English,

- E

8 minutes ago, Eeros said:

Also my mother language in finno-ugric, so I'm maybe little slower than ango-saxons with their natural born high IQ.s (my poor IQ is just 172 or it was in age 16).

Lol :) Its all good, you are obviously a very smart young man, I only know how to speak one language.

Just now, Doogles said:

Lol :) Its all good, you are obviously a very smart young man, I only know how to speak one language.

Not young anymore, now i'm almost 50 but I WAS...

and there is lots of different smartness in us humans.

Nobody is 100% brainless...

- thx

4 hours ago, Doogles said:

Not young anymore, now i'm almost 50 but I WAS...

and there is lots of different smartness in us humans.

Nobody is 100% brainless...

- thx

EDIT (after many hours of lonesome work):

Now there is trees in Telluride. My solution was maybe non-ordodox -one, but still: Scenery is now DIVINE!

- E

Curtiss Hawk 75 (P-36) Finnish Air Force:

iBuv0Kb.png

Archived