Scenery Library question - EDHK

Rolfspan

Recently i am having problems with getting the scenery for the EDHK (Kiel) airport that I had purchased from Aerosoft German Airfield 2. I get the default scenery for EDHK. I checked the Scenery Library to find that German Airfields 2 is located half way down. If I move it to the top, all is well and the Scenery is perfect. Unfortunately that does not last and the next time I start the computer the default scenery is back and German Airfields 2 is again halfway down in the library. Under normal circumstances I would just move on however in this case it is an area where I spent my youth and is special t me. It would be great if a solution could be found that would allow me to keep the scenery that I prefer for EDHK. 

Best regards,

Rolf

Doug,

The problem appears to be resolved. I used FTX C3 to move the scenery and all appears well. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The curious thing is that the first time I loaded up the scenery it got up to 86% (Loading air, road and sea traffic) at which point P3D v3.4 just disappeared. On the second try it worked although it did take a long time. Thanks again.

Rolf

Archived