Pepperman

1) Hello, I purchased Juneau and found that 2 things happen. When I pick the airport from the selection window in FSX, I get a different name for the airport in the window, I get the opposite or other name and then it puts me in the water beside the airport. The 2 names don't match up, if I do one name the other is in the field and the reverse happens.

2) Also, if I do start on the runway in Juneau, that runway has 2 textures or colours with a hard edge that shimmers.

I tried to resolve the texture thing by running vector airport elevation tool but that did not work. I then went to the folder with freeware airports to see if that Juneau FTXG file needed to be taken out but there was none there.

3) The other thing which is not related to Juneau is that every time I launch FTXCentral3 it asks me to update, which I do and it seems done when I click on a purchased airport because of the new look re the checkmark. Then when I quit FTXCentral and re launch it later in the day...it asks me to do the update again as if I had not done it.

Please help me with these 3 items. Obviously item 2 with the runway textures is the most worrisome.

Thanks for your help.

Pete.

Just to clarify the issue, when in select airport and I select Juneau Intl, I get Juneau International SPB. Then when I hit fly now, I do get on the runway but that runway has 2 textures one grey with details of cement and the other looks like black asphalt. This back and forth between the 2 runway looks happen all over the airport. Also if I do the opposite and pick Juneau International SPB in select airport then I get Juneau International in current location and when hit fly, I end up in the water.

And again I tried to update FTXCentral from 3.0.1.1 to 3.0.2.2 and it worked, or at least seemed to. Then when I quit FTXCentral and re launched it it goes back to 3.0.1.1

Why is it doing that?

I'm truly getting frustrated. I tried the vector thing and that did not help the runway texture issue.

Please help!!

Archived