strange problem with FSX (loading)

Benny

Hey guys, not sure where to post that because I'm not sure it's ORBX related.

When finally (he he) FSX as loaded. I choose an airport, Valdez in this case, the airport window in FSX will shut down like it normally does letting me normally choose an airplane but in this case... FSX will completely load again a bring me back to the main window and to Meg Field???

This will occur 2 or 3 time and after all is fine... I have never experienced shuch a thing. I did the same once after I choose an airplane, reloading the main status like I have chosen nothing?? 

It's no CTD, it's just reloading by itself???

Anyone?

Thanks, Ben

Ben, bad news buddy. Sounds like you have contracted that new yrfkd virus. Steals all your personal info, writes bad checks, sends a 2 week notice to your boss and a cancellation notice to all your insurance companies. I'd get on this right away.:o

jsapair

13 hours ago, Benny said:

Hey guys, not sure where to post that because I'm not sure it's ORBX related.

When finally (he he) FSX as loaded. I choose an airport, Valdez in this case, the airport window in FSX will shut down like it normally does letting me normally choose an airplane but in this case... FSX will completely load again a bring me back to the main window and to Meg Field???

This will occur 2 or 3 time and after all is fine... I have never experienced shuch a thing. I did the same once after I choose an airplane, reloading the main status like I have chosen nothing?? 

It's no CTD, it's just reloading by itself???

Anyone?

Thanks, Ben

Possible its a corrupted logbook file?

Try deleting the files in Documents\Flight Simulator X Files , reboot and retry.

The only time I have had issues with FSX loading has been when logbook or flight plans get corrupted.

Archived