Installation - no .exe; just Zip files.

ricka47

I have installed openLC Europe as well as NA Alaska/Canada successfully.  I just purchased openLC North America and downloaded the 7.26 GB zip file (transaction ID; is 58363c4e3b9c6 ).  When I extracted it I just get a very large list of zip files but no executable.  Each of the zip files also contain many zip files.  But, no executable.   Do I have other options to install?  Thanks, Rick

Hi ricka47. I've just downloaded England EU and have the same problem, all zip files. Did you sort out how to do it as I've looked at the link and can't find anything. I've extracted the zip files to my add on scenery only to find more zip files in there.  Any suggestions welcome. I have Central V3 by the way. Thanks very much. 

13 hours ago, muzomart said:

Hi ricka47. I've just downloaded England EU and have the same problem, all zip files. Did you sort out how to do it as I've looked at the link and can't find anything. I've extracted the zip files to my add on scenery only to find more zip files in there.  Any suggestions welcome. I have Central V3 by the way. Thanks very much. 

I just installed FTX Central 3 and it downloaded it again and then installed.  So, it seems to be OK now.  You should see the product in FTX Central?

Archived