Scenery Suggestion (Boeing Field KPAE/KRNO)

Jason Thompson

Hi,

I'm not sure if this the right place to post this request but are you open to Suggestions for scenery as I'd love a descent version of Paine Field and maybe Renton?

Or do you feel it's not possible because of access issues and you needing the relevant pictures? Again apologies if this is the wrong section for this posting.

Thanks

Jason

I understand it is already in the works -- trying to remember which dev is doing it, but they are good.

Oh sorry - I am thinking of KBFI.  Yes KPAE/KRNO would be great, I agree.  I wonder if photos would be very hard to obtain for all the buildings on site in those places?

Hi Guys,

I don't think anyone is working these airports but they are not ones that lend themselves to doing detailed airports, they are TOO big.  For KPAE the PNW version has a PR background and the main Boeing building includes PR hanger doors but that's about it.  I will be going within sight of the south end (of KPAE) today when I take my family over to our Thanksgiving family dinner on Whidbey Island.  I'll wave as I go by.

Cheers, Neil

Archived