Cannot locate above folder. Need to uninstall/re-instal Orbx. Have corrupted scenery files.Download Popham airfield  from central 3 .Now have ai_player problem.Deleted this file but now affects all other Orbx airfields.My first ever venture into a forum.Not even sure what a Tag is.Hope some one can help.Thanks!

Hi Nick. Thank you for your reply appreciated. I am now reduced to to one problem that is clear up my corrupted scenery files which were probably of my making. The Orbx file  

I found is indeed in FSX  under Orbx :) . I know you have explained how to unistall and reinstall.....in support forums. So I copy the FSX Orbx file..delete FSX and reinstall  ORBX copy into the new installed FSX .Do I delete Central3.01 and reinstall after.But as my scenery files are corrupt I presume I reinstall the scenery files from C3. and delete current FSX /Orbx file.?I am sorry to be so long winded.

regards

Cardiff Airport disappeared from central 3 .The new C3 update has not allowed me  to locate EGFF. I am nervous to delete C3 and reinstall  as I appear to have no direct control of my Orbx scenery files.Looked thru pages of Forum to locate answers to my problem.No luck.All very frustrating.!

regards B

Archived