Migration of DVDs?

GrahamP

Hi,

The first Orbx products I purchased were FTX Australia SP3 and Tamworth on DVD from FSPilotShop back in 2010 (order numbers 266303 and 267280).  That got me hooked and since then I have bought another 92 Orbx payware products (not counting freeware) by download via my FlightSim Store account.  20 of these 92 are for Australia.

I have recently built a new computer and have been re-installing my Orbx scenery into P3D v3.4 using the updated installers from FSS and FTX Central 2.  I have now completed this with the exception of Australia.

Is there a way I can migrate the Australia and Tamworth DVDs (which are obviously for FSX) to P3D v3.4 so that I can install them and my other 20 Austalian airports?

Regards

Graham

Here is the answer.

Q15 What about all my boxed DVD products I have on the shelf? How can I convert or crossgrade them to digital licenses?

A15 We will be offering a DVD-to-digital cross grade service from OrbxDirect very soon, we have hired an admin staff to handle these requests and there will be a dedicated email address you will use to send proof of DVD ownership etc. More information soon!

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Archived