Installed FTX Central & Seattle Region, Scenery not applied!

I recently installed FTX Central and the Pacific Northwest demo. It took some work to get FTX Central to recognize FSX SE, but none of my mods seem to be affecting the scenery. I have the library installed too.

What am I missing? I just built a new comp w/ a 1070, and was about to buy big on ORBX regions once I confirmed fps are where I wanted them! Super bummed right now :\

OK, my setup looks exactly like the screenshots provided by the user in that thread!

On initial setup of FTX central, I indicated FSX steam edition. It doesn't prompt me to select the simulator when I launch FTX central, and the scenery is not being loaded when I go to KHQM....

Thoughts?

Don't worry about the error message, it is what I expected to happen if you used the FSX Steam Edition option.

Please don't use it again, stick to the FSX option for FTX Central.

From your screen shot of your scenery library, I think I have the same suspicion now as Alex, you have the scenery

correctly installed but it's not what you were expecting.

When you post your screen shot for him, please include the co-ordinates (Shift+Z) so that it can be replicated and thus confirm

or deny that the installation is correct. 

That looks correct. The stand-alone freeware KHQM is not included as part of the demo, but can be downloaded and used with the demo:

https://orbxdirect.com/product/khqm

Other than that being missing, the new textures, autogen, and vector data do look correct for the region. If you don't see the difference, pause, take a screenshot, then disable the scenery library items for PNW and take another screenshot for comparison.

Archived