How to uninstall ORBX ai Traffic manually?

Hitman2

Hi ORBX,

I need to know how to uninstall ORBX ai traffic manually from my PC because file is corrupted on my system. I have already installed Flight central 3 with the new feature to uninstall ORBX files but when I try to uninstall AI traffic off flight central, It crashes flight central 3 and keeps on doing it every time I try to uninstall Flight central 3.

I later found out that I've deleted the files for AI traffic flight about a week ago and flight central still thinks it's still installed into FSX steam.

Does anyone know how to completely remove AI traffic off my PC so flight central thinks I don't have it anymore so I can try and reinstall it again?

To manually uninstall the FTX AI, there are five steps involved:
1. (Optional) Run the FTX AI Control panel and activate the FSX or P3D Default Traffic if you wish to revert to the default AI
2. Delete all the Aircraft folders titled FTX AU xxxxxxxx from your SimObjects\Airplanes folder.
3. Delete the files Traffic_FTX International Airlines.bgl, Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl, and Traffic_FTX GA Traffic.bgl, from your Scenery\World\Scenery folder.
4. Delete the file orbx_cpl_ftxauai.xml from your ORBX\Scripts folder
5. Delete the FTX_AU_AI_TRAFFIC.TXT file from ORBX\User Documents\Versions

I've followed your steps and got rid of AI traffic ORBX off my pc and all default aircraft are still there working with normal skins.

I opened up FTX Central 3 and clicked on Install for AI Traffic and let it load for awhile until I get this error

second screen shot shows how far It went before error occurs

aert.PNG

sdrgser.PNG

Archived