NZSI Morphing issues since FTXCv3 install.

Timmy74

Hello Chaps,

Could someone else please verify??? 
I am getting serious morphing texture issue since install of FTX Central v3 (its screwing up my insertions points too!) on the South Island.  Airport depature is NZTU.

I can post pictures later....

Cheers,

Tim.

Now I have just recently done a FULL reinstall of FSX due to John Dow's recommendations!! 

I hope to GOD I do not need to do this ALL AGAIN!?!  It has taken me a few weeks to reinstall everything again!

Tim,

Is this issue with products downloaded and installed through the new FTXCv3 system - or products that were already installed?

I just download and installed both the NZ regions automatically via FXTCv3 since you posted this, and checked NZTU and its perfect at my end

Just incase your terrain.cfg is corrupted I suggest following this http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/79004-resolving-rapid-ground-texture-morphing/

2016-11-6_14-29-37-335.jpg

Hi Tim,

NZSI was downloaded and installed before the launch of FTXCv3.  I'll have a go at installing NZSI form the new Orbx website and report back.

How do i "un-install" NZSI?  I have posted that the info for un-installing regions are "out of date" on another topic thread -that you have answered already- thank you.

Can I just install over the top or do i need to un-install NZSI first....?

Cheers,

Tim.

P.s. I have noticed that I am getting issue with NZNI too....

On 06/11/2016 at 8:14 PM, Tim Harris said:

All our products in FTXCv3 now have 'uninstall' buttons, you'll find it in the product page within FTXCv3

Just an update Tim.  I tried the terrain.cfg file swap but made it worse.   So i just uninstalled and reinstalled (via FTXCentralv3) and she has come up trumps!

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Tim.

Archived