FTX Wales Issue

Liam Carbin

Good Afternoon, 

New to the forum. I am experiencing some issues with FTX Wales. This is a fresh install of P3D and the orbx scenery. I have Eng Ire Scot & Wales and global base pack. All the other parts of the UK seem ok, its just wales that doesnt look right to me. Installed all via FTX central V3, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Wales but still the same issue.

Thanks

HP 500-141ea, Windows 10, AMD A8, 16gb RAM, GTX 750TI

2016-11-3_23-36-2-866.jpg

Hi Liam

I had exactly the same issue after updating through FTX Central 3....and only with Wales too (?!?!) - I solved it by "re forcing" the migration.

Go into each of the following folders on your PC

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_05_SCENERY

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_06_CVX

ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_08_CUSTOM

In each you should see a .migrated file (file size will be 0kb) - delete ONLY this small file from each of the 3 folders.

Run FTX Central 3 again......and wait........

You should see the "FTX Central is starting" notification in the middle of the screen...and then FTX Central will populate with products etc.

In the bottom left...just above the settings cog.....should see a small "notification" saying "activating Orbx scenery".....wait until this disappears as in the background it will be "re-migrating" your FTX Wales.

When finished shut down FTX Central and go to ORBX\Troubleshooter folder and run the "Migration Troubleshooter".

It will run and should hopefully show all of your installed products (incl. Wales) as a green "MIGRATED CORRECTLY" - if so go and check Wales again...you should be good to go!!

Good Luck

Regards

Steve

Archived