Access To OrbX Site

johnwillimas

I already posted a topic on this. It is now marked as "resolved" although since this problem isn't solved for me and I'm the one that started it, I'd like it opened up again.

I am trying to register on the ORBX site but it won't accept what I think is my password and when I ask for a reset I get nothing sent to my email. I have checked my junk mail settings but no joy there either.

If I try to create a new account (with a different email address) I don't get a validation email for that either.

John

What password are you refering to ? The password for the forum is of no use; whatever it is. You must declare a new password when you open the account to go along with the email address. The forum and the shop are two different entities. Each one has its own security procedures.

If you did that and don't get anything in terms of validation email, you have to post a support ticket and Ben will manually activate it.

I'm having the same issue. Trying to log to the forum using my email address and password. Get " incorrect email or password". Requested a reset email but none has arrived after 12 hours. Tried to register with the store but it refuses to do so saying that the email address I am using is already in use. So can't log on to forum and can't register with the store.

To johnwillimas and pensioned.

Both of you already have active accounts set up.

To pensioned

I am somewhat confused by " So can't log on to forum", how could you post that?

You cannot register with Orbx Direct because you are already registered, it is you who is already using the e mail address.

Both of you simply need to log in to Orbx Direct.

Archived