New P3D Install - Castlegar Elevation Issue

Running P3D v3.2/3,3.

Just started building my P3D first by installing Global, then the Libraries, then PNW.

Checked out various airports.

Inside PNW region : Nanaimo - Good, Port Hardy - Good, Outside PNW Region : Williams Lake good, Castlegar - mesh issue sunken, Kelowna - mesh issue sunken.

Mesh set to 5m. I have not yet added mesh nor any other product. Just what is above.

Hi Bryan,

if all you have installed is Global Base, PNW, and the libraries then the issues at Castlegar and Kelowna cannot stem from Orbx as Global Base only adds textures and autogen and none of the PNW components reach east of Manning Park.

Cheers, Holger

19 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Bryan,

if all you have installed is Global Base, PNW, and the libraries then the issues at Castlegar and Kelowna cannot stem from Orbx as Global Base only adds textures and autogen and none of the PNW components reach east of Manning Park.

Cheers, Holger

Darn peculiar for sure.  Thanks for that input and that is exactly what I thought.

However, in the last 30 minutes I installed both NRN and PFJ.  I then went back to Castlegar among other places and now its just fine.

Why the base airport had elevation issues I have no idea, but right now I have it fixed with the further installs.

NB - I am just feeling my way around how to setup P3D, there are differences from FSX for sure. But I have several worked out already.

Archived