KMCO - Trees on Runway - Fix Does Not Work

GlennH

Hi all, I am seeing trees all over the runway at KMCO with OpenLC and Vector active. I have tried the fixed files posted elsewhere in the forum that go into the fixed airport vector folder but they did not work.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Glenn

The ones from that thread. Yes.

I have confirmed the overwrite in the Vector fixed airports folder and the date and time stamp matches. I have also checked for any other KMCO files throughout the drive and there are none.

Entire airport is covered with trees.

As per that thread, unchecking the EXX vector entry fixes the problem. Not the right answer to this though clearly.......

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

There are several in that thread, the last ones that I linked to are the fully working ones.

I tried all of the files in that thread to be sure. One by one.

i have managed to get it to work by moving then ftx vector fixed airport folder one place above the vector exx folder. Now the files actually have an impact as I'm swapping them out. 

Has the the order of the vector entries changed since central v3? It now looks purely alphabetical sorted.

Here is a picture from Ed on another topic in the vector sub forum. Note the order of vector entries:

Capture.JPG

Now look at what central v3 has done to the order:

_APT

_CVX

_EXX

_FixedAPT

_OBJ

31 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Yes, it's a fault. I've seen and replied to your other topic.

Probably that is why you see the trees.

Try correcting the order and see if they have gone.

Hi Nick,

Yes, it works fine if I set the order as per the picture from V2 central.

I put the issue in the V3 sub forum as I figured it would get more attention there.

I just have to remember not to run ftx central again without correcting the order after

Thanks,

Glenn

Archived