OrbxFTXopenLC_NA110_Part1,2 ,3, 4 Installation

Dear All, 

I recently purchased and downloaded bothe the FTX Globla & the FTXopenLC NA and installed them both for FSX Steam Edition.

I believe the FTX Global was installed correctly, but not the North America. Enclosed are two screenshoots, one for theFTX Central 2 that shows what is installed and the other from FSX under Scenery Library which looks like the NA is not being recognized. I did try to uninstall and re-install North America but I get an error message when trying to uninstall that says: Invalide Start Mode: archive filename.

Any Help in figuring out how to install correctly the FTX North America package would be appreciated.

FTX Central 2.jpg

Scenery Library.jpg

Nick,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Let me explain further. 

About two weeks ago after the first installation of FTX Global I took the enclosed screen shot (IMG_5971) right after take off from Vienna Airport.

Today I took a similar screen shot and as you can see the scenary is nothing like the first. Same location departing Vienna airport.

For North America I've never been able to see a high quality scenery, hence the reason why I feel it is not installed properly.

Many Thanks,

20161024210054_1.jpg

IMG_5971.JPG

Hello,

I am not clear what you are asking here, are you dissatisfied with the textures you see in your second screen shot?

Also, I wonder why your have taken a shot of Vienna , Austraia, I am assuming, when your support question relates

to Open LC North America, or is that Vienna Ohio, I am guessing it's not.

If you can post a screen shot with its coordinates (Shift+Z) in the top left hand corner, a direct comparison can be made.

Hello Nick,

As per your recommendation I am posting a screen shot with its coordinates (LAT: N37 52.06 LON: W121 33.22) near San Francisco. 

Please review and compare the image to see if this is how OBRX North America is supposed to be, or if in fact it is not loading correctly.

20161026164042_1.jpg

Archived