Strange land mass off runway 8 Vancouver, OLC NA

Hi,

What have I done wrong?  Clean install of Global Base, Global Vector, and OLC NA.  This is how it looks off runway 8 now in Vancouver.  There is all this additional and weird land mass where the ocean should be?  I re ran forced migration, I've double checked that I have the latest libraries, anyone else notice this?  Can anyone help me, I would sure appreciate it, this doesn't look right at all!!  I noticed this right after installing Global Vector, I thought it would clear up with the installation of OLC NA, but it didn't.      Fq8doQi.jpg   

MC

Hi there,

openLC doesn't place or alter the locations of shorelines and waterbodies, that is only done by products like Global Vector and the FTX Regions.

This particular issue was reported/discussed previously and flagged for an update by the Vector team; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/101590-extra-land-off-cyvr/

Cheers, Holger

My Apologies Holger, and thank you.  I really searched for this before I posted, and nothing came up.  I'm just glad that is has been reported, and that at some point a fix will be provided.  I thought it was just me.  I have, but haven't installed PNW, which of course fixes this right up, however, I can't fly any add on aircraft in the PNW without running out of VAS, so I left it out.   Thank you again, sorry for posting something that was already noted.   Thanks for the quick response, and please have a great day!!

Cheers,

MC

Archived