How to switch off FTX England in new FTX Central

Peter131176

Hi Guys,

I'm mostly flying on PMDG 737 NGX, I reinstalled my system few weeks back, system setup i7 Skylake 16GB RAM, 2xSSD in RAID, GTX 980TI Windows 10 x64, P3D v3.4, I don't have problems with VAS using different aircraft over England (especialy Manchester and London) so I just wanted you to ask if there is a chance now in new FTX Central 2 to switch of FTX England when flying on PMDG 737 NGX and use only my ORBX Global, Vector and OpenLC over this area. I wanted to fly out from Manchester on PMDG 737 NGX and my VAS caused OOM and it happens all the time there. My Scenery Objects in P3D are set to Dense and I'd like to have them there. Anywhere else like eg. Im flying out now from KLAX with OpenLCNA everything is ok. Just wanted to test it over England but I have FTX England already installed.

Easy enough to do in P3D.  Just go to your scenery library and untick the 4 scenery entries with ENG in them.  Simply tick again to restore England.

There's a freeware program called SceneryConfigEditor that makes it even easier to manage sceneries.

Archived