Installed but do not see the scenery in the sim

JeramyH

I have installed the scenery, went to Central and it did some sort of "migration" but I do not see the scenery in the sim. In my Addon Scenery I do not see the scenery listed there either.

I generated a report in Central, here is that info: ot4dafb97e325c4991fa078141cad1ef26

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Other pieces of the puzzle that might help. I am flying FSX Steam, the installers did point to my steam installation and I do have a folder called "ORBX" that appears to have the scenery files in it. So I believe everything installed correctly.

Just seems to be one button I need to push to have the sim "see" the scenery to have it show when I fly. Again, the Addon Scenery list does not show any of the ORBX scenery in the list at all. I remember back in the day having to add scenery, but from what I have read with the new Central that is no longer needed, but that is what it seems to need.

I'm certainly no expert, and hope I'm giving all the info necessary to help with the situation. Again, I greatly appreciate it!

FIXED!!

What you all witnessed here is an ORBX boy become an ORBX man.

I had a boxed version of FSX before, deleted it and installed the Steam edition after.

You guessed it, the registry tool fixed it all.........

I figure if nothing else I might be able to help others that may have the same issue in the future.

You are all awesome, nothing to see here, carry on!

Archived