Bear Gulch Air Strip

wethersfield

I'm experiencing a problem with Bear Gulch Air Strip, two issues, one is that the hanger appears in a recessed hole in the ground and secondly the aircraft does not appear properly it shows up with the scenery above it and when I switch camera angle to outside aircraft all I get is trees. So something is impacting this airstrip however Cushman Meadows appears just fine with no problems, but both airport are in the same folder aren't they? I would appreciate any advice on how to correct the problem, I've already reinstalled Cushman but the problem persists. 

Hi All

Just my pennysworth 

Is that a Real Air SF 260 Marchetti?

If you also have the Scout/Citabria package loaded from Real Air there is a known conflict @ Bear Gulch

This package has Bear Gulch scenery included which doesn't mesh with the Orbx product

Real Air told me the bgl files to remove

xxd09

35 minutes ago, xxd09 said:

(...)

If you also have the Scout/Citabria package loaded from Real Air there is a known conflict @ Bear Gulch

This package has Bear Gulch scenery included which doesn't mesh with the Orbx product

Real Air told me the bgl files to remove

xxd09

Information on this can be found in the Realair manual as well as in the KCMW documentation: The version included in the Realair title is older than the ORBX version and has to be removed manually.

If you installed the RA Decathlon/Citabria/Scout package, the conflicting older Bear Gulch scenery was installed with it.

What you see is not a conflict between a certain aircraft and the scenery, but possibly a conflict between two scenery versions, regardless of which aircraft is currently loaded.

Compare page 9 of the KCMW documentation.

Archived