Older DVD Versions of 4 regions

jhsanders

Hello. I am trying to install older DVD versions of PFJ, PNW, NRM, and CRM into P3Dv3. Is there a way to do this without having to tear my folders to shreds and then put them back together again? Is there a way to acquire a P3Dv3 loader for these packages (short of buying them again)? Do they place components in the base texture and scenery, sounds, effects, etc. that would prevent pointing my P3D scenery at the FSX locations that I already have? Trying to think of every possible issue that could come up. Thanks for the help in advance.

No, there is no supported way to install to P3D v3 without a P3D v3 installer.

If you bought your DVDs from the Flight Sim Store, you can buy the download

versions of the products again, when you reach the checkout the cost will be $0

If you bought them elsewhere you can cross grade but only until the end of this month.

Nick,

Thanks for the tip. I've purchased 4 upgrades, but the forum entry didn't give me the e-mail address to send my information to. Would you happen to know what it is? Much thanks for the assistance thus far.

Nick,

Thanks again. I was reading the forum entry where the address was blank. I didn't read the comment on the FlightSim Store's site. I feel dumb now. Should always read all the details of a transaction.

John

Archived