Small Glitch At Milfor Sound, New Zealand

Randy L.

I have recently installed the newest orbxllibs, object flow,  and P3D v3.4. I have found a small glitch in the Milford Sound, south Island New Zealand airport scenery, and I am not sure which of these new installations are responsible. It's no biggy....but at the Milford Sound airport there is a man with a dog standing behind a chain-link fence next to the control tower. This man looks like he has a Siamese twin growing out of his back. It looks as is this man has been duplicated twice, with each version in a slightly different place. As I said, just a small scenery glitch.

Thanks...

Randy L.

order #FSS0409850, FSS0409837

I had that too. There's an error (duplicated entry) in one of the XML files - which has yet to make it to a patch/update.

Try replacing ORBX_NZMF_PLC_OF_cold_lvl1_ObjectFlow.xml in
[your drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv3\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_AA_NZMF\Scenery

with the one enclosed. Make a backup of the old one just in case!

Adam.

ORBX_NZMF_PLC_OF_cold_lvl1_ObjectFlow.xml

Thanks Adam,

Yup, that did the trick. Like I said, it really didn't detract from the experience, it was just kind of...creepy. Now I have the two people back. By the way, I love the animated dog.

Randy L.

Good to hear the Doppelganger's gone! We used to have an extra sweeper-upper as well - but i thought that was a unions thing :lol:! I love that dog too ;)

I'm not an ORBX developer, so it was quite interesting looking at the code in the XML file. You can see how/why/when the various objects appear depending on season and time of day. Clever stuff!

Adam.

Archived