Hervey Bay - lowdown

dogdoor

Thanks folks! :D

My wife was watching me  with a very puzzled and worried gaze as I put this together, although she must have come around by the finish because she was the one that chose the Stones version of walking the dog, I had an early obscure version originally.

That's my Virtual Angus by the way, an ingame version of my Scottish Terrier (pictured in my thumbnail) - my first Aircraft modeling attempt - little bugger is made of triangles, animating the tail took me ages!

He makes his debut in the new YLIL beta I believe (albeit static )... I wonder If I can convince Graham to add him as AI traffic???  :P

And yes-  I came really close to inserting weeing sounds for when he sides up to poles and trees.

That's very clever and funny! An AI Terrier doing touch-and-goes would certainly be entertaining!

So - is the tail wag operated by flaps?  :D

Great video, really enjoyed it (and certainly shows of Hervey Bay in a most unusual manner!)

truly wicked man!!! a fantastic way to show the detail of yhba too. i think the ai traffic thing is a good idea too. just mooching around the ga hangars and tarmac areas. just one other suggestion. if you taxi over him, it counts as a crash.....................  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Archived