Install disc 2?

BuddyDog

I have FTX Global on my system for FSX and am trying to install it in the new version of P3D v3.4.

I ran my FSS unwrapper, started the FTX Global install for P3D and get a question about inserting disc 2.  Since it is a download, I do not have any discs.

I did get this error message.

Would appreciate a response on how to fix this.

Thank you!

ftxc_error_269.txt

Hi,

If the software is asking for disk 2, it's because you did not unzip the downloaded file.  You need to unzip the installation file before running it. If multiple files needs to be unzipped, do it in the same folder berfore starting the EXE installation program.  Do a search for  ASKING FOR DISK 2 and you will find answers.

Mike.

Well that did not work, still get the same error message as posted above.

So, I have again downloaded the full FTX Global package, but I have not yet unzipped it. I am guessing  I can uninstall FTX completely and do a reinstall from the new download, but I do not have an option to uninstall FTX Global in my Windows 7 control panel, to uninstall FTX Central, ORBX or anything associated with ORBX.

It wold appear FTX is still working in FSX, but I just want to install it in P3D also.  This is a clean install of P3D v 3.4

ftxc_error_270.txt

Archived