Elevation Problem AT KBHB with the new P3D_v3.4.9

Stan V

Just installed the recent P3D-v3.49 (full install) and went to KBHB for my first test flight.  After the sim install, I ran both FTX Central v2 and the elevation correction option of the FTX Global Vector Configuration tool before running the sim.  My initial a/c position was the default position at the end of the active runway.  The a/c loaded about 20 ft below ground level as illustrated by the two snapshots.   Next, I tried three or four other airports and KBHB was the only airport having such a problem for me.  I also reinstalled KBHB into my P3D_v3 configuration but the result was the same.  Next, I tried to manually change the AEC setting for KBHB individually in the FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool but could not find KBHB2016-9-24_19-45-28-516.jpg in either the enabled OR the disabled list.   Can anybody offer any other actions I might try?

Stan V  FSS0493885
KBHB Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport

Is the copy of KBHB the one that is included in the latest Global Airports North America freeware pack? If it is there should be 3 bgl files in the Global Airports Scenery folder. KBHB.BGL, KBHB_CVX & KBHB_objects. Do those exist? In Vector in the file FTX _ Vector_APT there should be a file ABP_KBHB.bgl. Do you have those? I can confirm that there is no KBHB reference in the Vector AEC tool.

I have a perfectly good elevation scenario at KBHB but it is the Global Airports Freeware pack version dated Sept 2016. If you don't have that then download it and install.

The only other reason for an elevation issue there could be to do with your scenery library insertion point or 3rd party mesh.

Archived