problem with additional orbx products and global

Joshgrant39

Hi there,

This problem recently occurred but if I run ORBX global and open LC Europe at the same time my scenery looks terrible. It doesn't load any trees and the field textures look blurry. I also purchased FTX England today and i'm not having the tree problem but the textures look terrible and my scenery is blurry. Obviously I don't just want to fly with global as I have then wasted my money on England and open LC. Any help or suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Josh :)

Hi thank you!

That kind of worked but i'm having a different problem now. My scenery only draws to about 10 miles away from the origin airport and then it just goes blurry and doesn't draw anything else. I would put a picture on for you to see but the file is to large but it basically looks like a line of perfect houses and then just blurriness.

josh

That sound as if it is normal.

Screen shots should be converted from the large .bmp format to the much smaller

.jpg format.

Do not then upload them to this forum, rather upload them to an image hosting site

of your choice.

Then paste the image url into the post and the picture will appear here.

Bad news, the problem persists...

I just finished a flight from Warsaw to Frankfurt and when I took off the scenery was great, loads of trees, buildings and lights. However at about 8000ft it all disappeared which I understand because it's hard to load up when your high in the air but in Frankfurt, no trees, no buildings (including terminal building) and no lights and super blurry ground textures. This is obviously a problem with Europe open LC because I never get it with just global running. Hopefully their is a solution?

Josh :)

Archived