Germany Decompression Error??

randylb

Hi All,

Purchased Germany 2 days ago and cannot get installed? Downloaded all 4 pieces, extracted each first, then copied to single folder and ran the exe file. Each time, it stops with the following error in the attachment, from package 8 possibly? Thinking it was just a bad download, I also downloaded it twice again and from different sources but still hangs at the same point (and the following namy point, I never got to the end before aborting! Running FSX-SE on external drive.

Any ideas why it won't decompress? Global, Vector, LCNA and PNW all insyalled without a hitch, then this?

All suggestions appreciated!

GermanydecompressionError.PNG

Hi there,

before starting another download I'd suggest cleaning the browser cache because otherwise you may not receive a clean copy. Also, for these large files we do recommend to use one of the readily available download apps, like Free Download Manager, IDM, or GetThemAll.

Last but not least make sure to have sufficient space on your harddisk when extracting these files; rule of thumb is about 2x the combined size of the installer set.

Cheers, Holger

On 9/18/2016 at 3:41 PM, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

before starting another download I'd suggest cleaning the browser cache because otherwise you may not receive a clean copy. Also, for these large files we do recommend to use one of the readily available download apps, like Free Download Manager, IDM, or GetThemAll.

Last but not least make sure to have sufficient space on your harddisk when extracting these files; rule of thumb is about 2x the combined size of the installer set.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks.  I will give that a try.

Luis Linares, Global (Order Number 222469), Vector (Order Number 256269)

Archived