Unable to download FTX NRM from FlightsimeStore

wwoody01

Hi Guys

A couple of weeks ago I inadvertently deleted my FTX sceneries. All have been downloaded OK with the exception of Northern Rocky mountains. All download links via the Flightsim Store either show HTTP404 error (File not found) or the Cloud servers time out. I have no probs with download speeds anywhere else and all other regions that I purchased downloaded OK. Any help appreciated.

Regards

Steve

PS - Just to confirm the product was purchased through Flightsim Store and I have the appropriate registration details.

52 minutes ago, wwoody01 said:

Hi Guys

A couple of weeks ago I inadvertently deleted my FTX sceneries. All have been downloaded OK with the exception of Northern Rocky mountains. All download links via the Flightsim Store either show HTTP404 error (File not found) or the Cloud servers time out. I have no probs with download speeds anywhere else and all other regions that I purchased downloaded OK. Any help appreciated.

Regards

Steve

PS - Just to confirm the product was purchased through Flightsim Store and I have the appropriate registration details.

Steve my man, just to confirm...you deleted your "active" sceneries somehow?  But also then "emptied" your recycle bin as well?  Why wouldn't the accidental deleted items be in your recycle bin for you to restore?

This was just after a windows re-install after upgrading some components. Said items were on a external hard drive and whilst attempting to back them up to a memory card hit bthe wrong key combination and they started deleting. Recycle bin was disabled at the time.

Hey ho.

All is good now just need to download this last file.

Regards

Steve

Archived