PAKT : Tried for Days and it still is a mess

OLDflyboy

I have run the latest ORBXLIBS (160906), the Moduleinstaller.exe, reinstalled PAKT v115, and started to use the VECTOR AEC but found that PAKT is not included.

Please, What else can I try?

Thanks in advance

Neal Howard

pakt%204.jpg

pakt%201.jpg

pakt%202.jpg

Please, someone from ORBX must know how to resolve this problem. It keeps recurring at PAKT.

I did a "duplicate file search" and found only that there were two files, One of them was an AEC file so I assume that is an elevation correction and is not a duplicate. Oddly, there is NO listing for PAKT in the VECTOR AEC to either enable or disable,

Hi there,

I'm not seeing anything wrong in your screenshots other than your aircraft being inside the 3D platform of the airport rather than on top of it; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/115216-pakt-airport/

If you end up inside the platform when selecting the active runway you may have a duplicate airport file active (Vector isn't a factor here as it doesn't alter the default elevation, which is why PAKT doesn't appear in the AEC list). If you don't know which add-on that might be run a Windows Explorer search of your entire flightsim folder tree for all .bgl files that include the airport's ICAO as part of their names -- e.g., search term *PAKT*.bgl -- and post a list or screenshot of the results with full file names and folder paths

Another option is to slew to a parking position on the commercial or GA ramp and save that as a flight situation, which you can then load any time you want to fly from PAKT.

Cheers, Holger

"aircraft being inside the 3D platform "

I guess that  this is what happened because when I got the plane relocated it was normal. But, don't understand how it happened. The only choices for launch at PAKT are runways 11/29. Sure glad to get things back to normal

Neal H

Archived