Sept Freeware Pack - MANY Thanks!!

BeaverDriver

Just wanted to drop a note of deep appreciation for all the freeware packs that have been released. This latest one is really outstanding given we are seeing more seaplane bases. Especially, I very, very much appreciate the airports and seaplane bases being done in Canada, and in particular, northern Canada. I know a lot of my friends are really making use of these, as am I.

Thank you again for all your work.

Glenn Davy

I think KROA would be an excellent choice. However, whoever does it needs to put snow on the runways. All year round. Why? Because I know how much Don loves snow. Believe me, he would really appreciate it!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to move to another country where Don can't find me :unsure:.

:D  :lol:

(PS - I'm just kidding of course, in case anyone can't tell ;) )

Glenn

Thanks Guys,

We're always happy to hear we've scored a hit when it comes to airports.  I'd like to mention 2 airports from this pack in particular.  Larrys version of KFAR, Hector Intl, Fargo, ND is OUTSTANDING and I personally like 24A, Jackson Co, Sylva, NC, it's small but what a great location.

Cheers, Neil

YES, YES, YES, Neil! I fully agree with 24A. I have a star along side of it on my list. That means FANTASTIC!!! Now that the trees are changing (in the computer right now!)  it really is pretty there. That's one reason I would like to see Roanoke done. There are so many ORBX freeware sceneries that are all around it. Thanks again, all, who helped on that release!

Don

Archived