DLL.xml file appears corrupt_ ModuleInstaller

hlminx

Hi Everyone

Another problem with reinstalling all my Orbx add ons from scratch..

I have loaded all the England files plus the patches up to 1.52 and was just loading EGHI Southampton Airport

Originally purchased from Flightsimstore (FSS0251689) but as i got the confirmation that installation was complete i also got a pop up from ModuleInstaller advising me:

Your DLL.xml file appears to be corrupt. Module Installer cannot add the module to a corrupt XML file.

Replace DLL.XML with a new file? 

lick YES to replacce DLL.XML with an empty new file and continue. Note that any other modules you may have installed will stop working.

I have no idea what this DLL.XML is, or why I have this error. I don't have a clue how to repair a broken DLL.XML so i'm stuck.

For the moment, i am going to abort but i would greatly appreciate some help in understanding what i need to do with this.

I'm running FSX Acceleration (boxed) with FTX Global, Vector, LC Europe, and Orbx England. I have the latest LIBS 160906

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks all

EGHI load 22_09_16_Dll.xml error.JPG

Wolter, once again you have come to my rescue!

I did a search for DLL.XML and couldn't even find one! I have no idea where it disappeared, but i copied yours in and it is now working fine!

EGHI installed, England is looking green and pleasant once again.

Appreciate your help this weekend.

Ok to close this issue as 'Resolved'

:D

Archived