Texture issues with Australia SP4

luclarke@hotmail.com

Hi,

Any help would be appreciated. I've updated to the latest Orbxlibs and done the whole migration thing, however I am noticing ground texture issues. Please see screen shot below of the airport (Dubbo, YSDU). Notice the repeating of the runways and city areas. (Difficult to line up when a few miles out).

YSDU.jpg

I am with a lot of people in this forum asking for help where prior to the whole migration thing, my FSX was performing very well with very little texture issues despite the low specs of my machine. However since the forced migration, all Orbx scenery is blurry, blotchy, and not like it was before. Again, before the migration a couple months ago, my FSX was perfect for me.

I have searched the forums for ideas to clear it up and tried the following:

Delete Scenery File Indexes, and Shader Files

Reinstalled Orbx AU, with Patch and latest Orbxlibs, and forced migration (several times).

Replacing the modified terrain.cfg with the original terrain.cfg

Ensure my library insertion points are correct as per other posts.

and several other tips/tricks after reading the various posts in the forums with others suffering a similar issue.

Here is my Troubleshooting result;

Troubleshooter.jpg

migration_missing.txt

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Hi, I know everyone was concerned about my issues. Ive since deleted Orbx, reinstalled deleted the scenery indexes and all that fun stuff but had the same issues. A third reinstall of Orbx to only NZNI SP1, NZSI SP2 or SP3, and AU SP4 with the mesh and NOT the latest ORBXLIBS with the Unified thing and we are back up and running. Textures a great, no morphing or anything. Happy flyer. My advice to anyone with blurry textures or issues after the latest update, delete Orbx, the reinstall everything WITHOUT the latest ORBXLIBS files.

Archived