FTX Global open LC North America

Graeme

I have downloaded the above product several times and each time the Wrapper opens and the Install has begun it keeps stopping with the message that it can not create the NA1 Texture folder .

It gives the Retry option but this just stops the operation and reverts to the wrapper.

A couple of my other FTX products come up with the same Texture folder problem when I try to install them.

May I have advice please.

Graeme

Order No. 516385

I also had lots of problems opening the Wrapper and installing the four parts of Open Land class NA. I am not able to install the program because it asks me for "the second disk" . I am using P3D V3 and Windows 10 in a new machine with NVIDIA series 9 and lots of RAM. I would appreciate very much your helps. Thank you

8 hours ago, mzapata said:

I also had lots of problems opening the Wrapper and installing the four parts of Open Land class NA. I am not able to install the program because it asks me for "the second disk" . I am using P3D V3 and Windows 10 in a new machine with NVIDIA series 9 and lots of RAM. I would appreciate very much your helps. Thank you

Nick, thank you for your help regarding saving all the decompresses files to only one place and then executing the application file. Also I paid attention to the suggestion of using a download manager because I realize some of the files I was trying to use were corrupted.  Now when I go into P3D and open the scenery menu I see only two entries for NA Land class ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1 AND  ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA2 is this correct? For Europe there are 9 entries!

Thanks again for your help.

Manuel

Hi Nick,

Sorry I should have realised you would need these details
: Win 7 64 bit, FSX with updates, installed under the Orbx folder FTX_OLC and replacing the earlier version showing NA1 & NA2 both with existing scenery and texture folders?

Regards

Graeme

Archived