Slope Surfing Maui with Coffee

Captain Coffee

Surfing the booming lift over Puu Kukui, Maui's westernmost dormant volcano...a craggy site with endless slopes pushing that pacific air up our way.

Cheers, hope you enjoy it, it was a gas to make it.

~Coff.

P.S. Don't forget to turn the quality up...it is uploaded at 1080p. Cheers.

2 hours ago, Double J said:

"Blocked in your country"  content from WMG?

Damn...sorry, that happens occasionally. Miles Davis background music gets blocked in Germany...which country hates Saint Saens? :(

2 hours ago, raymondgoubet said:

I loved it. Nice flying skills.

Is MAGIX MOVIE EDIT PRO good/complex?

Thank you and Thank you.

I find MMEP to be pretty intuitive. There are lots of tools I haven't messed with yet...this is the first time I played around with accelerated/compressed time ( I like it :)  ).

Lots of title options I haven't messed with, but I hate titles so will probably stick to simple stuff like I already make.

I found it helpful to learn some basic key shortcuts fast, whichever commands you use frequently. T=Cut is the most used when splicing stuff.

I like that you can cut a video clip, then if you realize you cut too soon/late, you can drag the edges all the way out to the beginning/end of the clip...ie...going back is very easy.

There are lots of channels to stack clips,audio,still images...easy drag bars on the edges of clips to make simple fades...overlapping clips makes auto fades where they overlap...very easy UI for me to intUIt.

Just now, Double J said:

Germany? I'm in Canuckistan.

Your profile didn't specify where you were, I mentioned Germany because Miles Davis is blocked  in Germany, For Example, on some of my videos...this Video has Saint Saens music.

So, why do Canucks hate Saint Saens? :P

And how do you feel about Miles Davis? :)

13 hours ago, Double J said:

LOL Heck I have no idea,:P:lol:

just used an IP blocker with Firefox and watched it. Very nice video

Hmmm ..... that would be a nice tool and good to have in one's toolkit.  Is it an Extension in FF?  Name?

2 hours ago, jlindblo said:

Loved it !!  Great music too .... and I think I saw Julie Andrews on top of one of the peaks :lol:  I'm just beginning to understand the reason of the tones and gauges .... very interesting!!

I'd expect  there would be better chance to find her somewhere around the soon to be release Innsbruck (bet that will be a cool glider playground :D )...maybe she was on Vacay in Maui? :D

5 hours ago, Captain Coffee said:

I'd expect  there would be better chance to find her somewhere around the soon to be release Innsbruck (bet that will be a cool glider playground :D )...maybe she was on Vacay in Maui? :D

Man ..... I am SO un-traveled .....  :lol:  Maybe in the next world .....

Archived