Problem with ENNK Narvik

jonecox

Order No:  FSS0512583

Windows 10, FSX:SE, FTX EU Norway, FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, FTX Open LC Europe, + other ORBX regions and Global airports;

Seem to have an issue with scenery/LC at new Narvik installation (photos attached). Just purchased, downloaded and installed as per guidelines, but the airport and surrounding landscape is totally lacking substance. If I disable the new ENNK, the existing FTX EU Norway version appears with no problem. All other add-on Norway airports are also fine, eg. ENNO and ENSD.

Is there something I have missed?

John C

2016-8-19_12-34-52-345.jpg

2016-8-22_10-42-23-824.jpg

2016-8-22_10-42-59-739.jpg

Hi, when large parts of the scenery are missing, it means objectFlow are not installed properly or not running.

Please check that you have the newest orbxLibs installed (containing objectFlow).

You can also download newest orbxLibs from here:

https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

If the above not helping, you can read this earlier support thread:

Hi Tore, Thanks for the reply. I have tried manually executing the objectflow module, but still the same. I have attached a copy of the objectflow log file as suggested by Ed and that may show the problem; it is trying to access the scenery config file at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX-SE\scenery.cfg, and mine is at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg. I still use the original FSX scenery file location. This has only just started happening, so I don't know how or why.

What do I need to do?

John C

ObjectFlow.log

Hi Ed, Hi Tore, That appears to have fixed it (see photos). Narvik now looks like it should, as, hopefully should any other airport affected, e.g. KTVL Lake Tahoe had a similar problem when I checked today, but this fix should take care of that as well. Well done both of you and many thanks.

John C

2016-8-24_22-47-22-623.jpg

2016-8-24_22-47-41-298.jpg

Hi Tore / Ed,

I'm experiencing the same problem with Narvik on Prepar3d V3.

I tried Eds solution, but this is not working for me:

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 10:58 PM, Ed Correia said:

Drop this file into ORBX\Scripts, right-click and run as Admin. ModuleInstaller.bat

Are you running dual installs of FSX?

I also installed the newest orbxLibs installed (containing objectFlow), but this made no difference.  

Please let me know if you need additional details.

Br,

Frank

Archived