FTX Global won't reinstall

bh762

I've recently reinstalled FSX SE onto another drive. I am in the process of reinstalling my add ons and everything is going fine, except for ftx global. The unwrapper does it's thing, the installer begins, and i accept the terms and conditions etc.. It then asks to select a version to install, however, there is nothing to select and the "next" button is greyed out. I can only select "back" or "cancel". 

To reinstall FSX SE, I renamed the main fsx folder to fsxold and did the same with the fsx folder in appdata. I then deleted local content through steam and then downloaded and installed FSX SE to the new drive. This was done to keep my add ons intact so that I could just copy them over to the new install. Any payware or other things that came with a proper installer are being reinstalled to the new drive with good results (except for FTX global). 

There doesn't seem to be a way to uninstall any ORBX programs so that I can start over. I did try the uninstaller in the ORBX folder with no luck. I reset the FSXold folders back to FSX and doubled checked the paths in both fsx.dll and the uninstaller.dll. still nothing.

FTX Central was able to find the new FSX location, but doesn't have any options to uninstall.

I've tried manually deleting any traces of ORBX I can find, still no dice. 

FS Registry Repair shows FSX in the new location

Anyway, I've googled the crap out of this and can't seem to find any solutions. If anyone knows what might be going on, please let me know.

Archived