Open LC NA Florida Keys

James Haley

Anyone else have trees and buildings on roads and runways and some strange placements of bridges down in the Florida Keys? I understand there are multiple bridges in the same spot in the real world but surely not inside each other. Also there are areas with texture of buildings but no actual buildings. I installed Global Base, Vector, and Open LC NA. The Keys were looking real good until Open LC NA. If there is a fix can I have some help fixing it please. South Florida and The Florida Keys are my favorite place to fly in FSX SE. I attached a few pics to try and help. Here's the order of the scenery library: FTX, OLC, Traffic 360, Addon Scenery, Edwards_AFB,...

Order #:  FSS0511482

20160814185018_1.jpg

20160814185407_1.jpg

20160814185801_1.jpg

20160814190011_1.jpg

20160814190310_1.jpg

I am not sure this will help with your trees and placement issues, but in the file order,  Traffic 360, Addon Scenery, Edwards_AFB,...  should all be above FTX, with OLC placed immediately below. Be sure that is also the order within your FSX/P3D scenery library. Then rerun FTX Central and Vector AEC. For good measure I would also reload the latest libs. It may not do specific good, but it certainly will not  do any harm.

Sherm

Thanks for the help, I tried it. It didn't fix the problem though. I also noticed that a whole town over in Hawaii has disappeared. It had no airport but there was a runway shaped field that was fun to land on. I checked google maps to make sure of its existence and indeed it does exist, including the field. Its probably nothing I can fix. The only solution may just be to remove Open LC NA and wait a while for it to be addressed in an update.

1 hour ago, James Haley said:

I also noticed that a whole town over in Hawaii has disappeared. It had no airport but there was a runway shaped field that was fun to land on. I checked google maps to make sure of its existence and indeed it does exist, including the field.

Have you reported the missing town to Orbx?

If not, I would suggest a dedicated thread, naming the town and reporting it missing.  They can't fix it if they don't know it is broken. :)

Archived