How can I do this?

Geezer

This morning I installed the new patch for OpenLC NA.  For some reason, installing this patch changed the order in which sceneries are listed in the FSX scenery library.  Most of the regions and some airports were moved to the top of the tree.  This leaves other non-orbx sceneries sandwiched between different orbx products when they should all be above.   Obviously, this was done by FTX Central.  I have the latest version.

I could move them into the proper order in the scenery library but it would be a time consuming pain in the ass.  Not only that, but based on prior experience FTX Central could move them back.

How can I easily move these sceneries to the correct order and make sure they don't move again?

That tool is totally screwed.  It continuously deletes some of my non-orbx sceneries and won't let me move some of it where I want it.  I'm going to have to move some manually in the scenery library which will be a pain in the ass, install some scenery again and then hope FTX Central leaves the result the hell alone.

Archived