AU AI Traffic Duplicates

Hi all. Did a flight from Adelaide to Melbourne and when I arrived in Melbourne I noticed duplicate AI traffic parked at some gates. Like there are 2 planes parked at some gates. I can't post pictures cause OZx image hosting is not accepting pictures for some unknown reason. Anyhow... I also have Traffic 360 installed so I gather it may have something to do with the duplicates at gates and overly busy approaches and departures aswell. Traffic is set to 40%. Running P3D. Is anyone able to assist me please? Cheers

Franky

You will be getting the duplicates because of Traffic 360. The FTX AU AI package includes the schedules for all major airlines operating both domestically in Australia as well as those international airlines flying to Australia.

I don't know how Traffic 360 works, so can't really advise you on how to solve the issue other than to disable Traffic 360 when you are flying in Australia.

Cheers

Jack

It sounds as though you have two APX files in place for Melbourne. I don't have Traffic 360 but I suggest it may have its own YMML APX. If so, you will need to disable it.

If you are running the FTX AU AI Traffic package, I advise you to disable Traffic 360 altogether as both would have roughly the same aircraft and schedules giving you two of everything at the airport and the surrounding skies.

Sorry Jack, didn't see your post until after I replied.

Thanks guys! Very much appreciate your help. I have gone ahead and disabled Traffic 360 within the Prepar3D.cfg by canceling out the simobjects path to Traffic 360 (//SimObjectPaths.10=F:\SimObjects\JFTraffic360)

FTX AU AI Traffic is now back to normal and working like a charm. Just have to remember to enable Traffic 360 when I fly the rest of the world. Thanks again guys!

Cheers

Franky

Archived