Random texture placement

N820RS

Just put a fresh copy of FSX onto the computer after a reformat and had only installed Global Base.  No other landclass types due to waiting for OpenLC NA.   When I installed the NA landclass this is what I am getting.  The textures randomly (it seems) pop in and out of their tile.  One second its concrete, the next a neighborhood and the next , who knows.

11944baee1.jpg

And I just realized I stuck this thread into the wrong support thread. 

Did you get a scenery migration routine happening?  After install of the Global Base you should have installed the latest libraries which would then have run the migration routine.

Download and install the latest libraries from the ORBX support page and that should fix your problems.  If not, come back here and we can suggest further potential fixes.

I replied in another thread for my fix that worked.  It was before the migration update.  I honestly can't say anything if the migration solved the problem due to it already being solved before the update.  Still good to go, though!  I did, however, receive the migration update a few hours later after installing everything again and messing with it.  Don't know if it may have been something I was doing wrong or not or just so happened on my end that I didn't get to update.  

Archived