Senior discount.

Dadtom65

Hi. Not sure but did not seem to get a senior discount on LC NA download. Not particulaly worried but as the old lady said every little helps. Did get the discount for buying first part and thought that I probably got a senior discount on the LC NA/Canada part so would not get same on second part. Am I correct. As I said am happy anyway, that is when I can get a chance to download it without having to wait hours. Derek.

I sent FSS an email because I didn't get mine either.  Got what I considered a reasonable reply.

"Since the discount applied was greater than the seniors discount, then you only receive the highest discount. that is why the seniors discount was not applied in this case"

A bit strange or disappointing answer, senior's discount was promised for openLC NA( by Orbx)

The 22,50 AU$ discount is granted for users who already bought openLC Canada/Alaska which is not availabe anymore in FFS.

This part is now included in openLC NA. So users just got back what they already paid for = qintessence "no discount"

4 hours ago, airernie said:

I sent FSS an email because I didn't get mine either.  Got what I considered a reasonable reply.

"Since the discount applied was greater than the seniors discount, then you only receive the highest discount. that is why the seniors discount was not applied in this case"

Well that seems reasonable reply. Happy with that. Thanks for that guys. Derek.

Let's not look the gift horse in the mouth boys.

When I bought LC Canada/Alaska 12 months ago I paid A$15.95(with senior's discount). Two days ago when I bought the full LC NA I was compensated for my original purchase with a discount of A$22.50. So by my reckoning I'm still A$6.55 in front

(and enjoying a brilliant product to boot :)

Archived