Trees (ORBX) are growing through houses

Hello to you all

As you can see on the attached image, Trees are growing all over the ground out of houses and terrain. Can anyone tell me how I can solve this please? I also notice, correct me if I am wrong, most of the trees seems to be autumn trees (brown and not summer green).

I already have synchronised all and the airport elevations setup in the FTX Central.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

orbx.JPG

is aerosoft lelystad installed ?  and what version, because when installed not the latest version for P3D V3.0 but

the FSX version, had also strange issues , around lelystad, but after installing last version, I have no issues,

also NL2000 can make this happen, but don't know is anything from NL2000 is installed.

Thanks Nick and sim123,

Sorry for the delay. Nick will make a screenshot and give you the coordinates. sim123 I have installed the latest version of Lelystad Aerosoft P3D. And as you mention, I used NL2000 and am not sure if this cause this problem. I also noticed that almost everywhere in the Netherlands, a lot of cars are driving through grass and are not driving on the way. Also this is a weird one.

When NL2000 might have caused it, what do you all advise me to do. EG reinstall some ORBX sceneries?

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Archived