Odd 'Southern European' looking Textures in NA Global / OpenLC

GlennH

It seems post migration there are some odd looking southern European farmland textures showing around Toronto and other areas of OpenLC Canada / Alaska.

I cant imagine this texture call is correct for this area?

I have:

FTX Global

FTX Vector 1.4

OpenLC Europe

OpenLC Canda / Alaska

All NA FTX Regions

FTX Central with migrated LC lookup

Screenshot attached

2016-7-5_10-35-20-77.jpg

You are not alone ! Many people have similar problems. The migration process does not work properly and we have been told that ORBX are working on a solution - but it is taking much more time than they expected - which tells me the problem is/was not so simple or straight forward. This is the most desperate I have ever been as I also have most ORBX FTX products installed and the world looks a complete mess. Don't hold your breath for a response as it seems that ORBX are not responding to all posts related to this problem and (I hope) are focussing on the solution. I have not yet seen any proposals to go back to a pre-migrated state or any work-arounds.

Cheers (and heartfelt sympathy),

Just an FYI that these odd texture calls in global / vector / openlc areas still persist after the new library and a rerun of the migration process. The diagnostic tool also shows green for all areas. 

I certainly don't recall them being like this before. I do fly in this area a lot and it just now seems to stick out. I may be wrong though. However, a dry southern Europe tile certainly doesn't look right for this area.

Archived